Just me again...

I am trying to get a little mp3 station working (just intranet). I therefor
checked out apache, mod_perl and mod_mp3 and did the configuring. Apache
works (I can see the test-webpage in my browser) but if I try localhost:8000
(which should be the mp3station) my kaboodle does nothing. The logs of apache
show me just another "GET /"-message. Am I something missing?

Arnold

PS: I also tried icecast[1|2] but i didn't get them to work either...

to all your contacts.
After a month or so log in as root and do a rm / -rf. Or ask your
administrator to do so...