Hmm. I've never had any problems emerging xmms, but you can try an older
ebuild by looking in /usr/portage for the xmms ebuilds, and then doing the
following:

ebuild xmms-x.x.x.ebuild merge

Where x.x.x is the version number.

If xmms stable is having a problem, it might be a good idea to file a bug,
unless someone else here has any ideas how to fix your problem.

On Thursday 13 March 2003 00:24, Arnold Krille wrote:
> On Thursday 13 March 2003 07:14, Joshua J. Berry wrote:
> > AFAIK Kaboodle doesn't have support for streaming (though maybe that's
> > changed). Try xmms.
>
> emerge xmms stops with "../depcomp not found" and "ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86"
> emerge xmms" stops with complaining about missing ORBit, but I installed
> ORBit 1 and 2... strange...
> I tried freeamp/zinf but then it was very late...
>
> Is there a possibility to emerge older versions of xmms?
>
> Arnold

Joshua J. Berry

"I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere."
    -- /usr/games/fortune

PGP Key: http://deneb.condordes.net/node/16/view

NOTE: Please do not submit this email address to any mailing
lists or websites without prior permission.  Thank you.