well, my solution would be, remove that bloated annoying piece of crap.
and install a simple window manager =)

oh and all of you can flame me if you like but i will never like that
bloated, non-standard, annoying, breaks at random for no apparent
reason, ugly (if i wanted a windows interface i would install windows),
non portable (i don't care what you say c++ compiler are so nonstandard
trying to get kde to compile on Linux is a  chore, and it's the OS it
was designed on!)

and then there is gnome, the only thing that if fun about that is the
fact that if yer a geek, and have 14-18 hours a day free, it keeps yah
busy trying to figure out what part, of what piece, of it's weird jigsaw
like scheme of 100000000 different lil pieces is causing your lil
problem

for gods sake why can there just be a window manager that looks nice, is
easily configurable, and does what i want, gives me a menu and a way to
manipulate windows...... OH WAIT THERE IS! enlightenment, a lil old and
not maintained hardly at all anymore, BUT still 100x better than the
alternatives....

with that said i also end by saying "that's my rant for the night."

(arn't rants annoying, why do we always read them, i mean really, why do
i care what makes a geek happy, who is passably on the other side of the
planet!)

--
Nicholas Hockey (Tilt) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unix Administrator