> > Hello.  If I do emerge -vp mozilla I get:
> >
> > These are the packages that I would merge, in order:
> >
> > Calculating dependencies ...done!
> > [ebuild   R  ] net-www/mozilla-1.2.1-r5  +java +crypt -ipv6
> +gtk2 +ssl
> > -ldap +gnome -mozsvg -mozcalendar -mozaccess -mozinterfaceinfo -
> mozp3p> -mozxmlterm -moznoirc -moznomail -moznocompose -moznoxft
> >
> > Where can I look that will explain all the mozilla specific use
> flags> that are shown here?
> >
> > I would like to build a bare bones mozilla for web browsing.
> >
> > Many thanks.
> >

> Try here:
> http://www.gentoo.org/dyn/use-index.xml

The URL provided makes no mention of the moz-flags.  Here's what I found in the ebuild:

IUSE="java crypt ipv6 gtk2 ssl ldap gnome"
# Internal USE flags that I do not really want to advertise ...
IUSE="${IUSE} mozsvg mozcalendar mozaccess mozinterfaceinfo mozp3p mozxmlterm"
IUSE="${IUSE} moznoirc moznomail moznocompose moznoxft"

So, based on that, I'd ignore them.

Doug Gorley | [EMAIL PROTECTED]