On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 07:34:20PM +0000, Dhruba Bandopadhyay wrote:

> Thanks.  I'm looking for the meaning of mozcalendar mozaccess
> mozinterfaceinfo mozp3p and mozxmlterm.

If what you want is bare bones, why not just try doing an ebuild with
all the dubious ones switched off, and see how it goes?  If it fails you
haven't lost anything (well, time -- got a decently fast computer?).

On the other hand, if you want a lightweight browser, there are other
options that might be easier than Mozilla.  I've been living on galeon
lately and I find it's much faster, at least on startup, and so far does
all the things I've used Mozilla for.  I don't know that I'd call it
"lightweight"... lighter, though.

--
Michael Jinks, IB # Enterprise Networks & Systems Administration # UofC
      Reader!  Think not that