Try "export WANT_AUTOCONF_2_5=1" before emerging: your system probably
defaults to 2.13 (try autoconf --version before and after the above
switch)

I also cannot use distcc with OO, some other reason I think: use
"CC=gcc CXX=g++ emerge openoffice"

Also I have just gone back to OO1.01r3 as 1.02 seems severely broken in
the font area, but I have not been able to find exactly how so far

BillK
--
William Kenworthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>