Hello,
I have a problem. I was playing around with different system loggers like
msyslog and syslog-ng. Now after i have unmerge them, everytime i start my
cron "/etc/init.d/vcron start" it says the error below.

* Starting msyslog...
start-stop-daemon: stat /usr/sbin/msyslogd: No such file or directory
 * Failed to start msyslog

[ !! ]

 * You need to create /etc/syslog-ng/syslog-ng.conf first.
 * An example can be found in /etc/syslog-ng/syslog-ng.conf.sample
 * ERROR:  Problem starting needed services.
 *         "vcron" was not started.

 I have already tried removing the "need logger" in the start script but
didn't work. Wat did i do wrong? Thanks.