On Sat, 22 Mar 2003 01:32:00 -0500 (EST)
peter hodgson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> if it makes sense to use links in gui, then why would one use a
> browser like mozilla? just for the bookmarks and stuff?

>From my experience links isn't as complete a browser as it should be.
Some links on some pages don't work and some pages may even not appear
correctly. However it is really cool to have a browser to use while
installing xfree and the rest for the first time. It is also a very good
tool for the times that something goes really bad and you loose your
precious X windows. I was especially very impressed by the svgalib
version of links that I could use 1024x768x16M with a real mouse cursor
just like in X. Way cool!