Stroller wrote:

> This FAQ http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=24634 dated November
> last year says that "lolo-sources: [is] the testbed for
> Gentoo-sources". I would be inclined to the view, as you suggest, that
> someone by the name of Pfeifer has taken on the task of developing
> them in the last few months.

This reminds me that we should perhaps add timestamps to the FAQ
documents in the forum. I've edited that document at least 10 times over
the past two weeks... Incidentally, the current version looks kinda
different to what you quote. :)

> The FAQ I gave a link to above appears to be a month or two out of
> date, but perhaps this http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=37557

That's the "official" discussion thread for the same document you quote
above, any new information (or rants about outdated items) you add there
are going to be reflected in the FAQ as soon as humanly possibly.

Ulrich Plate

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key CF7D6206
Fingerprint CDD6 3225 3489 1305 D4D6 1CCF 50E8 6505 CF7D 6206