On Tuesday 25 March 2003 06:46, Ing. Bernardo Lopez wrote:
> Unless you really need to use evolution, bether delete that crap, i have
> tried it on multiple sistems/distros, and always is buggy, Kmail is
> bether, kmail never crashes but it have not html rendering... so... the
> choise is the email client that comes whit mozilla.

hmm, and why does my kmail show html (if I want it) ???

Its disabled by default since it is a security-issue and most people don't
want to be leed on *strange* sites or klick through a hundred messageboxes
created with JavaScript... But you can enable it per message or per folder...

> I use it... and is more stable than evolu-crash-ion and more beauty than
> kmail.

More beauty than kmail? Impossible! ;-)

Arnold

to all your contacts.
After a month or so log in as root and do a rm / -rf. Or ask your
administrator to do so...