On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 13:28, Martin Polley wrote:
> Evolution locks up for up to a minute every few minutes. During this
> time, it does not redraw parts of its windows (though it DOES draw the
> window frame, the folder bar, the menus and the toolbar).
>
> I am using:
>
> Evo 1.2.3 (though the same problem occurred in previous versions)
> KDE 3.1
> Gentoo 1.2
> 2.4.20_lolo_r1 kernel

I've used evo for months and months now, never had any sort of lockup
problem, or funky crashes. What I *have* had weird problems with is
things like pre-empt and low latency.
Give a vanilla, or gentoo kernel a go, without low latency or pre empt a
go (I was never able to notice any real performance, or latency gain
anyway)

--
Mike Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>