Matthias F. Brandstetter wrote:

---------- quoting Brett I. Holcomb ----------

Neverwinter Nights

Since the Linux client is a beta, you have to copy some game files from an existing windows installation. Does anybody know another way to get those (updated) files, because I have no access to a windows installation of NWN...

Greets, Matthias

Hi Matthias,

check the forums (both Gentoo and Bioware). There is an installation tool written by some guy and you can find links in both forums. Don't forget to get the special file so that it installs the German version.
I haven't tried it (had the game installed on Windows before) and I am not sure how it handles the upgrade that is necessary. But there are reports that it works,

Christian