Check again your configuration of the monitor. If it is correct then you
can always give the details for the various screen resolutions using the
Modeline option in XF86Config. Another thing you can try is to lower a
bit the numbers for the maximun Vertical Refresh and/or the Horizontal
Sync in XF86Config. Hope that helps! :-)