Well these cursors work for xfree 4.2.99 and 4.3 just fine. The only
thing that needs to be tweaked so that you'll get the resizing cursor to
work with fluxbox (and probably every other *box) is to create two
symlinks in every new cursor theme directory:

ln -s bottom_right_corner lr_angle
ln -s bottom_left_corner ll_angle

By the way the penguin is really cute but I wouldn't say that it is
a cute little penguin. It is a rather huge but cute whatsoever penguin
:-) You can change the default size and the theme by adding in your
~/.Xdefaults the following lines:

Xcursor.size: 24
Xcursor.theme: newthemename