Carlos Molina (Net-Uno) wrote:

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 21:41:56 +0100
 Cristiano Paris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Looks that reiser is more robust fs than ext3 when it works with LVM... I should think to migrate ext3 to reiser....

Reiser has the tools that do all the work for you on LVM..

Any drawbacks, comments with reiser and LVM...??

Thanks a lot

I would stick to ext3. It seems to be the more stable and less painful system.
OK resizing is easier with reiser, but how often will you do that? And is it advisable to do it online anyway??!!
And for testing it is not too hard to unmount, resize LV, resize ext3 and mount.

Christian