Hi,
I emerged the openoffice-bin's latest version 3 days back and its not
working.... It used to work before....
This is the error I get. If I try to execute it as root then it works.
Is there anything special that I need to do to get this one working?
Thanx
Spundun

bash-2.05b$ oowriter
Gnome session manager detected - session management disabled
Using settings from 1.0.1
Setup complete.  Running openoffice.org...
/usr/bin/oowriter: line 205: /home/spundun/.openoffice/1.0.1/soffice: No
such file or directory
/usr/bin/oowriter: line 205: exec:
/home/spundun/.openoffice/1.0.1/soffice: cannot execute: No such file or
directory
bash-2.05b$ oo
oocalc     ooffice    oomath     oosetup
oodraw     ooimpress  oopadmin   oowriter
bash-2.05b$ oosetup
Gnome session manager detected - session management disabled
Using settings from 1.0.1
Setup complete.  Running openoffice.org...
/usr/bin/oosetup: line 205: /home/spundun/.openoffice/1.0.1/soffice: No
such file or directory
/usr/bin/oosetup: line 205: exec: