Spundun Bhatt said:
> Hi,
> I emerged the openoffice-bin's latest version 3 days back and its not
> working.... It used to work before....
> This is the error I get. If I try to execute it as root then it works.
> Is there anything special that I need to do to get this one working?

Here are the steps I took to get openoffice 1.1 beta to work.

1. emerge -C openoffice openoffice-bin
2. mv ~/.openoffice ~/.openoffice.old (as normal user)
3. mv ~/.sversionrc ~/.sversionrc.old (as normal user)
4. ACCEPT_KEYWORDS=~x86 emerge openoffice-bin
5. ooffice

That should recreate the directories and all OO applications should run
fine.  Don't bother with running OO as root.

HTH.