There are a bunch of apps I like to launch at startup many of thease
will work in various window managers(wm dock apps... such as wmitime).
But some wont like bbpager.  I have openbox, xfce, and icewm installed.
If I'm using selectwm to choose my window manager in .xinitrc is there
some way that I can get it to load various progs when it starts a
specific one?  ie load bbpager for only openbox but all the other dock
apps for the other 2 window managers?

--

Susie
VE7 HFA