> If I'm using selectwm to choose my window manager in .xinitrc is there
> some way that I can get it to load various progs when it starts a
> specific one?  ie load bbpager for only openbox but all the other dock
> apps for the other 2 window managers?

I would suggest writing a script for each wm that needs other apps started
with it. For example, with openbox it might look something like this:

#!/bin/sh

bbpager &
exec `which openbox`

Then just tell selectwm to start the script, instead of the window manager.

-- Josh

Joshua J. Berry

"I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere."
    -- /usr/games/fortune

PGP Key: http://deneb.condordes.net/node/16/view

NOTE: Please do not submit this email address to any mailing
lists or websites without prior permission.  Thank you.