Hello everyone,
I've, well, kind of an annoyance.  This has been occurring since
introducing a KVM at Christmas(my fam splurged this year).
The monitor is a Sync-Master 950P.  When X starts the screen flickers a
few times and then loads my win-manager.  This take ~10 seconds.  This
also occurs when switching between vc's.  I thought this could be related
to my AGP driver but after forcing AGPGART the problem persists.  I was
hoping someone could help direct me to a utility for the ModeLine value to
this monitor or any suggestions that I might attempt.
Thanks for any and all help,
TIA,
Jesse.