On Thu, 5 Jun 2003 23:17:59 +0200 Patrick Börjesson wrote:

> > Seems that not the dependencies but something in the sendmail script
> > is broken. If I understand this message right runscript.sh (that is
> > the interpreter for most/all initscripts) cannot retrieve the
> > dependency information from the sendmail script (I can be wrong of
> > course). It says that sendmail is started, but you report it as a
> > problem, so I take it that sendmail is not started? Or is your only
> > problem the "Could not get dependency info" message?
>
> The latter. Sendmail is started and running, but I can't just sit and
> silently accept that something is broken somewhere... I'll attach the
> sendmail init script and see if you can make sense of it...

Hmm, looks ok. I deleted the actual sendmail lines and tested it here,
works for me without that message. Might be some other component,
baselayout, rc-scripts or likewise, no real idea here. Try asking in IRC
or the forums, maybe a dev sees it there. As a last resort you can file
a bug on bugzilla.

Marius