On 2003.06.05 09:31, Larry Wright wrote:
I am currently running qmail + fetchmail + procmail + spamassassin.
Everything
works pretty well, but I'm a little dissapointed in spamassassin's
accuracy.
I'd ideally like something similar to spambayes, which is trainable.
Unfortunately spambayes does not appear to work with maildir. I'd
really like
to keep qmail, does anyone know of a bayesian filter that works with
qmail/maildir?

Just to tag a "me too" on here.

I'm using Spam Assassin and rarely get any spam in my inbox. I am very impressed with this product.

As for maildir support, they way I set up SA with procmail negates SA's need to even touch maildirs. I'd assume a similar setup is possible for any spam filter.

-Chris I

I bought some used paint. It was in the shape of a house.
                -- Steven Wright