--eqp4TxRxnD4KrmFZ

On Fri, May 30, 2003 at 10:42:23PM -0400, Trey Sizemore wrote:
> How do I get my Mozilla 1.4b browser to appear as IE6 on Windows XP when
> I visit sites?  Long story short is I'm trying out a language site and
> have the plug-in I need, but I think the Moz browser is throwing it off.
The usual technique for this is to change the "User-Agent" string that
the browser sends the server.  Unfortunately, I'm not so sure Mozilla
has this capability built in.  I know Konqueror will nicely emulate
other browsers though.  Maybe someone has found the mozilla option that
I'm missing though.

    -Mike Arrison

--eqp4TxRxnD4KrmFZ

--eqp4TxRxnD4KrmFZ--