On Tue, 2003-06-03 at 22:03, Matthias F. Brandstetter wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a little problem with MozillaFirebird. I imported my bookmarks
> from my prev. phoenix installation and it worked fine. There is only
> one problem now: I *have* some bookmarks in my "Bookmark Toolbar"
> folder, but there are no bookmarks visible on the toolbar.
>
> Has someone an idea?
> TIA and greets, Matthias

You cannot import bookmarks or anything else for that matter from
previous versions of phoenix with any reliability or success into
firebird 0.6.

It clearly states on the release notes that one must start with a fresh
profile directory so I'd suggest removing or renaming the ~/.phoenix
directory and then recreating bookmarks manually.

Once firebird stabilises into a mature product this will all be possible
of course but until then it is necessary to allow each version it's
space.