On Wed, 4 Jun 2003 01:34:10 +0200
"Matthias F. Brandstetter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ---------- quoting Dhruba Bandopadhyay ----------
> > You cannot import bookmarks or anything else for that matter from
> > previous versions of phoenix with any reliability or success into
> > firebird 0.6.
> >
> > It clearly states on the release notes that one must start with a
> > fresh profile directory so I'd suggest removing or renaming the
> > ~/.phoenix directory and then recreating bookmarks manually.
>
> Thanks for the tip. I moved my old ~/.phoenix dir, and after a new
> start of the browser I imported the bookmarks from my old
> ~/.phoenix.bak dir - worked like a charm... :)
>
> Thanks again and greets, Matthias

Just an interesting side note, I couldn't get the "make new profile"
procedure to work when I installed 0.6, and my old bookmarks (as
well as everything else) worked without a hitch.  Maybe it was because I
have a relatively high CVS level of phoenix.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area
gentoo stable - ext3