I would only worry about the swap if like what was happening to you before; slowing
down. You fixed that though.
I have 512MB of Ram and 500Meg swap and it is hardly used either. I am not going
to worry about it unless stuff starts going slow. Right now I have mozilla, kmail,
gkrellm,
konqueror, foldingathome and two terminals going and this is top:

Mem:    514248k total,   364768k used,   149480k free,    45240k buffers
Swap:   489940k total,        0k used,   489940k free,   142756k cached

Dave