That's what I did - delete the modules. I don't need them either. What I dont' understand is why the unresolved references to modules I don't use!

On Mon, 9 Jun 2003 19:32:41 +0300
 Andrew Kirilenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello!

Hello Brett,

The functions i2c_bit_(add|del)_bus() are only available if you compile
your kernel with CONFIG_I2C_ALGOBIT. Check your .config file.

If you keep getting unresolved symbols you should need to run 'modprobe
i2c-algo-bit' before running sensors-detect.

Regards,

It's not really good idea, but when I got the same problems, I simply
deleted all that modules (I got unresolved symbols in the same modules).
Seems, it's because I don't have support for vodoo, i810 and Co enabled
in kernel. And it works perfectly all last month.

Best regards,
Andrew.