Ryan,

i can't help you because i use a single user setup and my next step will be qmail as
mailserver for my windows users. At this moment i use this setup:
fetchmail, postfix, amavis, clamAV and procmail for delevering in Maildir.

The setup with ClamAV is quit easy, but i (and i believe that i'm not alone) can not
connect to the website of the creators (with clamav or browser) to update the virus
definitions. Is this tempory?, if this stay i have to search for another virus killer.

Patrick

<snip>