-- "G=EBzim" Hoxha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi,

Hi, my previous answer really seems tweaking, now i read it again :)

> debian setting and icons, etc). So I am asking if
> someone knows a way to tell gentoo =B4=B4Store my settings
> for your programs in /home/mysuername/gentoo=B4=B4 and
> likewise for debian (thus the end result would be
> xchat in debian having it=B4s settings stored in
> /home/myusername/debian/xchat)?

I'm wandering around my system, this evening, and i just came upon
something that may fit your needs.

So i can't resist reaching my mailer to share my lucky find :
http://rox.sourceforge.net/choices.html

Maybe a trail ?

Freely,
--
Pierre-François Gomez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

** http://counter.li.org **
** GNU/Linux User #285081 **