Mika Fischer wrote:

Hi, Tom!

* Tom Allison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2003-06-13 12:50]:

Or use:
kernel /boot/bzImage ... devfs=mount

So I should be able to just edit the grub menu and be done with this?

There are *two* relevant options in the kernel config: [*] /dev file system support (EXPERIMENTAL) [*] Automatically mount at boot

(These are called CONFIG_DEVFS_FS and CONFIG_DEVFS_MOUNT in your .config
file)

OK, I got these two checked off in the kernel configuration but I still get a warning.

More specifically it states:

Mounting /proc...
/sbin/rc: line 80: clear: command not found

Then I'm hit with a tone of modprobe failures: char-major-7...