Hi

I had the same problem a long time. Now I found out, that there is an
alternative way to use the truetype fonts.

RightClick -> Filters -> Render -> DynamicText & FreeType

Marc

* Timothy Grant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [16.06.03 01:40]:

--
/* When we have more time, we can teach the penguin to say
 * "By your command" or "Activating turbo boost, Michael".