are you trying to connect to your windows box from within your lan?  try
ssh'ing out of your lan and connecting to your webserver from there.  there
are issues with nat routing and making it impossible to connect to your
webserver through your router.

without knowing more about your network, it's tough to guess

--
often it does seem a pity that noah and his party did not miss the boat.
        - mark twain