Hi,

I ask this on this group because i had no anser at the sylpheed group.

I would like to move my Mail folder (maildir format) to the server.
I'm using fetchmail, postfix, procmail so it is possible to run this on the server as
well, specially while i'm going to extent it in the future for mail for other persons
also. (i will come back on this, because there are also windows users involved)

Can i just move the folder containing all my mails to the server, delete the
.sylpheed-claws folder, so when i startup the program it will ask me where the
location must be of the mail folder? Its because i have a lot of mail and don't wanna
lose it.

Patrick

--
 "Please, Spock, do me a favor don't say it's 'fascinating'." -- Dr. McCoy
 "No... but it is... interesting..." -- Spock

 PGP Key: http://users.pandora.be/rivendell/marquetp.gpg
 Fingerprint = 2792 057F C445 9486 F932 3AEA D3A3 1B0C 1059 273B
 ICQ# 316932703
 Registered Linux User #44550
 http://counter.li.org