---------- quoting Tom Eastman ----------
> On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 03:16:53AM -0700, Zack Gilburd wrote:
> > I've never used swatch, but I can tell you that colortail is
> > horribly segfaulty and I would not recomend it.
>
> Yeah I seem to have discovered that for myself.  It's a pity,
> because it's exactly what I wanted!

As I have already posted in this thread, why not search for such a
tool on google? It's really not that hard. For example, try this link
(I searched for "/var/log/messages color output"):

http://www.google.at/search?q=%2Fvar%2Flog%2Fmessages+color+output

and then the 2nd link on the results page. Seems this is what you are
looking for...

Greetings, Matthias

--
Matthias F. Brandstetter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
listening to "Spacenight Vol. ii - Alpha - 02 Move D - Amazing