As a true linux follower I'm always looking for ways to get potential linux
users to jump the Microsoft bandwagon. Whenever I get a chance. Until tonight I
was only able to draw from my own experience and that of others that have gone
before me. As of tonight, I've got a really good resource that goes beyond what
I've experienced in migrating from windows (I never used it, honest) to linux.
Freshly plucked from c.o.l.a. I submit the following url to anyone that needs a
tip as to what linux application can be used to replace windows apps.

http://linuxshop.ru/linuxbegin/win-lin-soft-en

It's worth a bookmark.

Cheers.

P.S. Not that anyone will cheer or boo... but I'll be on vacation in Mexico for
the next two weeks. Save your off-list emails till then, please. Adios!