On Sun, Jun 29, 2003 at 11:45:31PM -0400, MIKE MacMartin wrote:
> More info... in a bttest.py run, here's the list of fails:
>
> the following tests failed:
> BitTorrent.Downloader.test_choke_clears_active
> BitTorrent.Downloader.test_got_have_single
> BitTorrent.Downloader.test_stops_at_backlog
> BitTorrent.EndgameDownloader.test_piece_came_in_no_interest_lost
> BitTorrent.EndgameDownloader.test_hash_fail
> BitTorrent.EndgameDownloader.test_piece_came_in_lost_interest

Interestingly, bttest.py gives me those same results as well, but the
download client has been working fine for me.  Well, btdownloadcurses.py
occasionally starts spewing some errors after it has been downloading a
little while, but btdownloadgui.py has been working fine for me.

You said you only tried it a couple times--maybe the problem is with the
particular torrent(s) you tried?

--
Thomas J. Hamman
"I have had my solutions for a long time, but I do not yet know how I am