No, this was a locale session.

I eventually solved my problem, it was easy. I just typed "emerge -C
openoffice" followed by "emerge koffice". Works great now :)

On Tuesday 01 July 2003 10:55 pm, William Kenworthy wrote:
 This happened to me after the 1.0.3 upgrade whilst trying to run
 oowriter in a vnc session.  Deleted all the .openoffice and .sversionrc
 files with no luck.  Then tried to do on the local monitor and it worked
 fine.  oowriter now works fine in vnc as well.

 Are you using some kind of non-local session, or possibly not display :0
 ??

 BillK