On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 04:35:13 +0200
Marius Mauch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok, I've gathered my remaining C knowledge (doing too much java and
> scripting these days) and submitted patches for agetty and the manpage
> on bug 22275. The patch is based on the hostname utility from
> net-tools.

Okay, this is where I get to look all sheepish, but I have never been
able to figure out the patch command. The man page itself does not clear
anything up and I haven't been able to find anything via google that is
not just a reprint of the man page or simply a reference to use patch.

Can anyone point me to a good reference for how to use patch?

--
Ian Truelsen
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]