I took some photos [1] of the GENTOO booth at LinuxTag, Europe's biggest
  Linux and Open Source / Free Software event that was held the last
  couple of days in Karlsruhe, Germany.

  It seemed that the people at the GENTOO booth made the same mistake we
  (the people of the PHP booth) made at the previous LinuxTag events but
  "fixed" this time: the booth was too crowded by GENTOO people hacking
  and ignoring visitors. I told several friends how much I like GENTOO
  so they went to your booth were they were ignored, because none of the
  "hackers" felt responsible to deal with interested visitors.

  We remedied this mistake this year by limiting the number of PHP people
  at the booth drasticaly and used other locations to do the hacking.
  That way the booth personnel could accomodate the visitors to their --
  and our -- satisfaction.

  Hope to see you next year,
Sebastian

  --