Well, I decided to go for it and migrate to apache2.  Things are, for
the most part, looking good.  I didn't read closely enough about
mod_perl, though, so I just decided to do without it for now.  I was
only using it to speedup MRTG anyway.

But, I can't seem to get mailman to work.  Has anyone had any luck in
this regard?  I copied the config lines from
/etc/apache/conf/addon-modules/mailman.conf to my
/etc/apache2/apache2.conf and restarted apache2.  Now I can view my
admin CGIs by doing www.sitename.com/mailman/admin/listname.  But,
mailman says that my list doesn't exist.  When I su to the mailman user
and do a './bin/list_lists' it shows that they are still there.

What am I missing?

--
Shane Hickey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: Nerd
http://www.nerddiary.org