I am not sure how to identify if I have a p3 or p4 celeron, can you help
with that?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted Goodridge, Jr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 3:51 PM
To: Timo Boettcher
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] stage3 tarball for a celeron

A celeron is a Pentium with less cache.  If it is a p4 celeron, you can use
the p4 CFLAGS for gcc.  If it is a p3 celeron, you use the p3 flags.  Same
goes for optimized stages.

Hope this helps,
Ted Goodridge

--- PRESBYTERIAN HEALTHCARE SERVICES DISCLAIMER ---

This message originates from Presbyterian Healthcare Services or one of its
affiliated organizations. It contains information, which may be confidential
or privileged, and is intended only for the individual or entity named above.
It is prohibited for anyone else to disclose, copy, distribute or use the
contents of this message. All personal messages express views solely of the
sender, which are not to be attributed to Presbyterian Healthcare Services or
any of its affiliated organizations, and may not be distributed without this
disclaimer. If you received this message in error, please notify us
immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED]