I needing some assistance picking out a cd-duplication system and was
wondering if any net-admins or users have had any experience/recommendations
with these systems.  I am looking for a duplication system that is around
1500 that can make identical copies of DVD DVD-R DVD-RW CD-R CD-RW's.
Including protected cd's.  Now I am not a pirating fool I work for the USMC
and we are needing the capabilities to burn copies to hand out to our
network administrators throughout the base.  Any help and recommendations
will be helpful.  Thank You for your time.