Meka[ni] wrote:
First of all my scroll on mouse doesn't work. I have two kernels on my system (the first one is 2.4.20) and with old kernel it works fine (so it's not configuration of X or hardware problem). I've have psmouse and mousedev compiled and loaded as modules. Do I need something else?
Second problem is PC speaker. I have no sound from it with new kernel. Do I miss some modules? Thanx and keep hacking. :o)

It all depends on kernel config really. Recheck options and compare to 2.4.20. Things have moved around a little in the new test kernel.

As for sound, do you want to use OSS or ALSA and what sound card do you have?