I really like konqueror as well but all the little javascript problems
bother me.  Mainly I guess javascript cascading type menus that you see
on websites.  Examples would be bestbuy.com and bmwusa.com just to name
a few that don't work for me.  I believe there are bug reports for these
on the KDE page but I will double check.

On Mon, 2003-07-21 at 13:46, Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:

Kurt Bechstein                   |  Unique Systems, Inc.
System Administrator             |  6920 Spring Valley Drive, #106
Phone:  (419) 861-3331           |  Holland, OH 43528
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]         |  http://www.uniqsys.com
Prepared with Ximian Evolution