On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 02:34:22PM -0700, Alan wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 10:05:28PM +0100, Angel Gabriel wrote:
>
> > Is there any spam filters out there, that can maybe redflag certain
> > email, which it thinks is spam, so that I can use my mailer to filter it
> > out, and then change the 'spam filter' if it gets it wrong?
>
> Bogofilter works well for me.  Save up some spam to start it with and it
> will "learn" as you tell it what is spam and what isn't.  PopFile
> (popfile.sf.net) is pretty good as well, though I haven't used it.

Switched to bogofilter from spamassassin[*] a couple of days ago. Must
say that I'm really impressed with it.

//H
[*] Spamassassin worked pretty well, but let some spam through
every now and then. I guess bogofilter will do that too, eventually.
The reason was that my server couldn't keep up with spamassassins
demand on memory/CPU. Even after switching to spamd/spamc. I really
need to retire that P133. ;)

--
To segfault is human; to bluescreen moronic.