On 24/7/03 7:52 pm, "Patrick Marquetecken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I'm installing a small server (88mb ram can't be upgraded) that will gather
> mail for 10 persons....
> The have mail adresses at "normal" isp's and hotmail.
> For hotmail i'm using gotmail.
> And using fetchmail for gathering the mails from the isp's.

I don't know about procmail - I like maildrop.
The following works for me:

  $ head -40 .fetchmailrc
  defaults
         timeout 60
         protocol pop3

  # Test porpoises only
  #        keep
  #        fetchall

  mda "/usr/bin/maildrop -d $USER"

  poll pop.myisp.com
        user "joe.stroller" there with password wibble,
        is "stroller" here;
  $

HTH,

Stroller.

--
Enjoyed this post? Thanks for reading - please consider employing me!
Technical support / system administration - CV available on request