On Thu, 24 Jul 2003, Patrick Marquetecken wrote:

>Now my problem is how to distribute all that mail to the mailboxes of
>those users. I can use procmail and filter for TO: and drop the mail in
>his Maildir, and then let sylpheed do the filtering for the subfolders.
>I think that qmail will be to heavy for my system.

fetchmail will deliver the messages to the right users.

set postmaster "root"
set bouncemail
set properties ""
set daemon 300
poll mail.domain1.net with proto POP3
       user "janedoe" there with password "password" is janedoe here options fetchall
keep warnings 3600
       user "freddoe" there with password "password" is someoneelse here options
fetchall keep warnings 3600
       user "johndoe" there with password "password" is johndoe here options fetchall
warnings 3600
poll mail.domain2.net with proto POP3
       user "johndoe" there with password "password" is johndoe here options fetchall
warnings 3600

Hope that helps,

Christopher Fisk
--