Just download the unreal tournament 436.run from loki,

Makes the windows cd play under linux, and it plays like a charm

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Stubbs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 25 July 2003 08:26
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Adam Mercer
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] unreal

On Friday 25 July 2003 16:07, Adam Mercer wrote:
> I've recently emerge unreal-226 and I can't get it to work. First of
all
> the /usr/games/bin/unreal script references the unreal tournament
binary
> wrong, it trys to call "UnrealTournament" instead of "ut". When I fix
> this, if this is indeed the correct fix, all I get is the standard
> unreal tournament.
>
> How can I get this working?

Unfortunately, there is no real port of unreal to Linux. The unreal-226
that
you have emerged is a hack of Unreal Tournement to get it to work with
the
Unreal world. I don't have UT so I can't tell you how to get it to work.
You
can find more information and possibly a solution at
http://www.icculus.org/~chunky/ut/unreal/

Jason