All,

I have 2 network cards in this pc that seem to work fine under the 2.4 series kernel
with the tulip driver.  However, I can't seem to get them to respond under the
2.6.0-test1 kernel with the tulip driver.

I'm not quite sure how to go about figuring out what is going on -- could someone
assist?

Is there a place, to start with, in the /proc file system of 2.4.21 that I can look to
find out the specifics about the chipset my network cards use so I can check the
2.6.0-test1 documentation to see if I should be using a different driver?  That is the
only thing I can think of.

Thanks,

William