On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 14:29, Theofilos Intzoglou wrote:
>   If you want to build mikmod just for listening to mod files on xmms,
> you may want to give the modplugxmms plugin a try. It gives way better
> sound quality than mikmod and has better support on some module files
> like .it.xm etc...

I couldnt care less about mikmod. It was just an outstanding update on
my machine and would keep blocking other updates. Fortunately Fatal on
#xmms channel was kind enough to help me. He basically found out the ip
address of mikmod.org and I patched the mikmod ebuild to update the
package and now my portage tree is a fully updated happy one :)
Spundun